Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
Under a theory of product liability, Roche Pharmaceuticals has a duty to warn consumers of known dangers or harmful side-effects that may result after taking a drug. In this case, it is alleged that Roche knew of the potential risk of developing an inflammatory bowel disease after taking Accutane, but failed to warn of these dangers. Drug consumers are owed this duty in order for them to make informed decisions regarding whether to take a prescribed medication.
Speak to an Experienced Accutane Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified accutane lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local accutane attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?