Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?
No, Accutane is responsible for a variety of diseases and illnesses. However, many of these harmful side-effects were disclosed in the warnings provided with the prescription when the drug was marketed and prescribed to consumers. If you took Accutane and later developed later became sick or developed a disease, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney immediately. If you have a claim and delay in filing a timely claim, you may forever lose your ability to sue for damages.
Speak to an Experienced Accutane Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified accutane lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local accutane attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?