Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?
No, Accutane is responsible for a variety of diseases and illnesses. However, many of these harmful side-effects were disclosed in the warnings provided with the prescription when the drug was marketed and prescribed to consumers. If you took Accutane and later developed later became sick or developed a disease, you should contact an experienced personal injury attorney immediately. If you have a claim and delay in filing a timely claim, you may forever lose your ability to sue for damages.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?