How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
Those who have successfully sued Roche Pharmaceuticals have done so after developing an inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis. If you took Accutane and later developed such a disease, there may be a casual relationship which might allow you to sue for damages. If you developed a disease or illness after taking Accutane that was fully disclosed in the drug warnings, you may not be able to successfully due for damages.
Speak to an Experienced Accutane Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified accutane lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local accutane attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?