Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
Many people develop symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (“IBS”) years after taking Accutane. Not everyone who took Accutane will develop IBS, and similarly, not everyone who has IBS developed the disease as the result of taking Accutane. If you developed a disease after taking Accutane, it’s important to speak with any attorney immediately. Failure to file a claim in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of your claim forever.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?