Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
Many people develop symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease (“IBS”) years after taking Accutane. Not everyone who took Accutane will develop IBS, and similarly, not everyone who has IBS developed the disease as the result of taking Accutane. If you developed a disease after taking Accutane, it’s important to speak with any attorney immediately. Failure to file a claim in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of your claim forever.
Speak to an Experienced Accutane Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified accutane lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local accutane attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?