Are Accutane generic drugs still available?
Generic versions of Accutane may still be available by prescription. These include medications called Isotretinoin, Amnesteem, Claravis, and Sotret.
Speak to an Experienced Accutane Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified accutane lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local accutane attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Accutane Articles
- What is Accutane?
- Is Accutane still marketed?
- Who markets Accutane?
- Do I have a case if I developed a side-effect from Accutane that was disclosed?
- Why can people sue Roche Pharmaceuticals?
- How do I know if Accutane made me sick?
- What if I developed an inflammatory bowel syndrome years after taking Accutane?
- Is inflammatory bowel syndrome the only danger from taking Accutane?