What Documents and Supporting Information are Required to be Submitted with a Divorce Petition in Virginia?
In Virginia the required forms are determined on a county by county basis. In most counties, a divorce complaint must be accompanied by a divorce cover sheet, a VS-4 State Statistical Form, and the required fees. Forms may be acquired from the civil intake division of the circuit court.
Speak to an Experienced Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Divorce Articles
- Virginia Divorce Laws - What You Need to Know!
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Virginia?
- What are the Laws in Virginia about How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
- What are Grounds for Divorce in Virginia?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded in Virginia?