What are the Laws in Utah about How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
A Utah court should divide marital property equitably. (Utah Code Title 30 Husband and Wife Chapter 3 Divorce Section 5)
Speak to an Experienced Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Divorce Articles
- Utah Divorce Laws - What You Need to Know!
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Utah?
- What are Grounds for Divorce in Utah?
- What Documents and Supporting Information are Required to be Submitted with a Divorce Petition in Utah?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded in Utah?