What are Grounds for Divorce in North Carolina?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Divorce Articles
- North Carolina Divorce Laws – What You Need to Know!
- What Documents and Supporting Information are Required to be Submitted with a Divorce Petition in North Carolina?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded in North Carolina?
- What are the Laws in North Carolina about How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in North Carolina?