What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in New Jersey?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Divorce Articles
- New Jersey Divorce Laws – What You Need to Know!
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded in New Jersey?
- What Documents and Supporting Information are Required to be Submitted with a Divorce Petition in New Jersey?
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in New Jersey?
- What are the Laws in New Jersey about How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?