What Documents and Supporting Information Must Be Submitted With a Divorce Petition in Nevada?
To file for divorce in
Some of the documents and forms you may be required to submit with your divorce complaint include a civil cover sheet, a family court cover sheet, a marital settlement agreement, and affidavit of resident witness form, and a certificate of mailing.
Speak to an Experienced Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Divorce Articles
- Nevada Divorce Laws - What You Need to Know!
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in Nevada?
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Nevada?
- What are the Laws in Nevada About How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded Pursuant to Divorce in Nevada?