What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Nevada?
To file for divorce in
The spouse requesting a divorce may file their petition in any
Speak to an Experienced Divorce Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified divorce lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local divorce attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Divorce Articles
- Nevada Divorce Laws - What You Need to Know!
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in Nevada?
- What Documents and Supporting Information Must Be Submitted With a Divorce Petition in Nevada?
- What are the Laws in Nevada About How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded Pursuant to Divorce in Nevada?