What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Nevada?
To file for divorce in
The spouse requesting a divorce may file their petition in any
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Divorce Articles
- Nevada Divorce Laws - What You Need to Know!
- What are the Grounds for Divorce in Nevada?
- What Documents and Supporting Information Must Be Submitted With a Divorce Petition in Nevada?
- What are the Laws in Nevada About How Marital Property Will be Distributed After Divorce?
- When is Spousal Support or Alimony Awarded Pursuant to Divorce in Nevada?