In Which States is Medical Marijuana Legal?
As of June 2010, 14 states had enacted laws to legalize the possession, use, distribution, and cultivation of marijuana for medical use. They included
Another 11 states and
Additional Medical Marijuana Articles
- Under what circumstances can a person use marijuana for medicinal purposes legally?
- Is Medical Marijuana Legal Under Federal Law?
- Can I Get In Trouble Under Drug Possession Laws If I Have Medical Marijuana?
- What kinds of diseases or conditions generally qualify for medical marijuana?
- When is a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Legal?
- How Can I Get Medical Marijuana? Can I Buy It?
- How much medical marijuana can a person legally have?
- How Does a Person Become an Authorized Medical Marijuana Provider?
- Can I Grow My Own Medical Marijuana?
- Can medical marijuana patients or cardholders travel across state lines with marijuana?
- What Defenses Are Available to Medical Marijuana Patients Who Are Charged With Illegal Possession of Marijuana?
- Can a Person Go To Federal Prison for Use or Possession of Medical Marijuana?