Can I Grow My Own Medical Marijuana?
Most states with laws permitting the use of medical marijuana also allow patients and/or their caregivers to cultivate their own marijuana plants. As of June 2010, patients and caregivers can cultivate marijuana for medical purposes in 13 of the 14 medical marijuana states.
Home cultivation of medical marijuana is not allowed in
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Medical Marijuana Articles
- Where is Recreational Marijuana Legal?
- States with Legal Medical Marijuana
- Under what circumstances can a person use marijuana for medicinal purposes legally?
- Is Medical Marijuana Legal Under Federal Law?
- Can I Get In Trouble Under Drug Possession Laws If I Have Medical Marijuana?
- What kinds of diseases or conditions generally qualify for medical marijuana?
- When is a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Legal?
- How Can I Get Medical Marijuana? Can I Buy It?
- How much medical marijuana can a person legally have?
- How Does a Person Become an Authorized Medical Marijuana Provider?
- Can medical marijuana patients or cardholders travel across state lines with marijuana?