Can I Grow My Own Medical Marijuana?
Most states with laws permitting the use of medical marijuana also allow patients and/or their caregivers to cultivate their own marijuana plants. As of June 2010, patients and caregivers can cultivate marijuana for medical purposes in 13 of the 14 medical marijuana states.
Home cultivation of medical marijuana is not allowed in
Speak to an Experienced Medical Marijuana Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified medical marijuana lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local medical marijuana attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Medical Marijuana Articles
- Marijuana Laws by State
- States with Legal Medical Marijuana
- Under what circumstances can a person use marijuana for medicinal purposes legally?
- Is Medical Marijuana Legal Under Federal Law?
- Can I Get In Trouble Under Drug Possession Laws If I Have Medical Marijuana?
- What kinds of diseases or conditions generally qualify for medical marijuana?
- When is a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Legal?
- How Can I Get Medical Marijuana? Can I Buy It?
- How much medical marijuana can a person legally have?
- How Does a Person Become an Authorized Medical Marijuana Provider?
- Can medical marijuana patients or cardholders travel across state lines with marijuana?