How does The Magnuson Moss Act effect warranty disputes?
The Act makes it easier for consumers to take an unresolved warranty problem to court. In addition, the Act encourages companies to use less formal, and therefore less costly, alternative to legal proceedings. Such alternatives, known as dispute resolution mechanisms, often can be used to settle warranty complaints before they reach litigation.
Speak to an Experienced Product Warranty Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified product warranty lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local product warranty attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Product Warranty Articles
- I Am a Small Business Owner. What Do I Need to Know About Warranties?
- What is an express warranty?
- What is an Implied Warranty of Merchantability?
- What Is The Implied Warranty of Fitness for a Particular Purpose?
- Disclaimer or Limitation of Implied Warranties
- Do used cars come with a warranty?
- What should I do if the product I bought has a warranty and it does not work?
- Disclaimer or modification of implied warranties
- What is the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act?
- What should I be aware of concerning warranties?
- Deceptive Warranty Terms