Who Do You Call When You Want To:
- Report possible consumer fraud?
Arizona Attorney General's Consumer Complaints Division
outside of the Phoenix Metro Area (800)3528431
Elder Affairs Program 6025422124
- Report suspected abuse, neglect or financial exploitation?
Adult Protective Services (877) 7672385 or TDD/TTY 8778158390
- Report a suspicious or fraudulent telemarketer?
Arizona Telemarketing Task Force (602) 6503333 or (800)2798300
- Ask a simple legal question regarding consumer problems, landlord & tenant issues; bankruptcy; debt collection; probate law such as guardianships, wills & trusts?
The Elder Law Hotline (800) 2315441
- Get information or complain about an attorney?
State Bar of Arizona (602) 5424804
- Suspect race, disability, national origin, sex, color, religion, age, or familial status discrimination?
Civil Rights Div. Attorney General's Office (602)5425263 or (877) 4915742
- Obtain information about an insurance company or agent?
Department of Insurance (602)9128444 or (800)3252548
- Check on or submit a complaint about a contractor, construction work, airconditioning and heat, landscaping or other home service?
Registrar of Contractors (602) 5421525
- Seek information or complain against an adult care home or health care facility?
Department of Health Service (602)6749705
- Obtain information or complaint record about a specific business?
Better Business Bureau (602)2641721 or (877)2916222
- Obtain information on charities or telemarketers?
Secretary of State (602)5426670
- Check on or complain about a bank or collection agency?
Department of State Banking (602)2554421 or (800)5440708 (in AZ only)
- Report the inaccurate sale of commodities by weight, measure or count?
Arizona Department of Weights & Measure
4425 W. Olive Ave Suite 134
Glendale, AZ 85302
Within Maricopa county call (602) 2555211
Outside Maricopa county call (800) 2776675
Fax: (602) 2551950
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.