When do I need to update my voter registration in the state of Wyoming?

If you move within your county to a new precinct, or if you change your name, you can simply notify your county clerk’s offices of the changes. However, if you move to a new Wyoming county, you must complete a new voter registration form and submit it to your new county or town clerk.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources