When and where do I need to update my voter registration in the state of Ohio?

In the state of Ohio, you need to update your voter registration if you change your name or move. You must submit a new voter registration form at your county board of elections, the Secretary of State’s office, the office of the registrar or any deputy registrar of motor vehicles, a public or vocational high school, a public library, a county treasurer’s office, or the state or local office of certain other designated agencies. Voter registration forms are available online or at any of the offices listed above.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More