I have been convicted of a felony. How can I get my voting rights restored?

You will need to contact the Florida Office of Executive Clemency for information about getting your voting rights restored.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Right to Vote Articles

Search LawInfo's Right to Vote Resources