What Are Dcse Appeals?

State law requires that a noncustodial parent be given the right to appeal certain administrative actions taken by the Division of Child Support Enforcement Programs (DCSE) to establish and enforce a support obligation. In addition, the custodial parent has the right to appeal any action to establish or adjust a child support obligation.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources