What If My Ex-Spouse Is Receiving Public Assistance? Why Do I Have To Pay Support Too?
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Is The Function Of The Office Of Recovery Services Child Support Program?
- Can You Collect Support Even If The Other Parent Lives In Another State?
- What Information Does Ors/Css Need To Proceed With A Case?
- How Long After A Case Is Opened Will I Receive Child Support?
- How Do I Open A Child Support Case?
- What About Collecting Child Care Costs?
- Can I Also Use A Private Agency To Collect My Child Support?
- What Authority Does Ors/Css Have To Collect Child Support?
- How Much Child Support Will I Have To Pay?
- What If I Change Jobs Or Move Out Of State?
- What Happens If I Owe Support To Another Family Too?
- How Can I Get My Child Support Raised?
- Does Child Support Have To Come Out Of My Paycheck?
- Ors/Css Says I Owe More Than I Think I Do. What Can I Do To Correct This?
- I Have Also Been Contacted By A Private Agency To Collect My Child Support. Is This Legal?