What If I Change Jobs Or Move Out Of State?

By law (U.C.A. 62A­11­304.2(7)), you are required to keep ORS/CSS apprised of your whereabouts. If you change jobs or addresses, call the Customer Service Unit in the appropriate ORS office with the new information as soon as possible. This way, your children will continue to receive the support to which they are entitled, without interruption or delay.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More