How Do I Open A Child Support Case?

Child support services are available to parents and relatives who fill out and sign a child support application. Also, anyone receiving public assistance or Medicaid will automatically be referred to ORS/CSS for child support collection.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More