How Do I Open A Child Support Case?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Is The Function Of The Office Of Recovery Services Child Support Program?
- Can You Collect Support Even If The Other Parent Lives In Another State?
- What Information Does Ors/Css Need To Proceed With A Case?
- How Long After A Case Is Opened Will I Receive Child Support?
- What About Collecting Child Care Costs?
- Can I Also Use A Private Agency To Collect My Child Support?
- What Authority Does Ors/Css Have To Collect Child Support?
- How Much Child Support Will I Have To Pay?
- What If My Ex-Spouse Is Receiving Public Assistance? Why Do I Have To Pay Support Too?
- What If I Change Jobs Or Move Out Of State?
- What Happens If I Owe Support To Another Family Too?
- How Can I Get My Child Support Raised?
- Does Child Support Have To Come Out Of My Paycheck?
- Ors/Css Says I Owe More Than I Think I Do. What Can I Do To Correct This?
- I Have Also Been Contacted By A Private Agency To Collect My Child Support. Is This Legal?