How Do Tanf Recipients Seek Child Support?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How to Calculate Child Support in Texas
- Who Can Apply For Child Support Services And What Is The Fee?
- Where Do People Apply For Child Support Services With The Office Of The Attorney General?
- How Long Will It Take Before Payments Begin?
- How Can Child Support Be Changed?
- What If The Non-Custodial Parent Is Still In School And Has No Money?
- Is A Non-Custodial Parent Entitled To Visit The Child If He Or She Is Not Paying Child Support?
- Can Any Other Agency Handle Child Support Enforcement Cases?
- Can A Private Child Support Collection Agency Process My Case Faster?