Who Is Entitled To Child Support Services?

Child support services are available to both custodial and noncustodial parents. Even if you or the other parent live in another state, you can apply for services in Oregon. Relatives or other caretakers who have physical custody of a child are also entitled to child support services.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources