When Should I Apply For Child Support Services?
Every child has the right to have the support of both parents. The Child Support Program may be able to help if you are having problems:
- Establishing who the father of a child is
- Finding the noncustodial parent
- Getting a child support order established or changing an existing support order
- Getting medical insurance coverage for a child
- Determining the amount of past due child support
- Collecting child support payments
- Collecting spousal support payments when spousal support is part of a child support order
- You are entitled to these services.
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Is The Child Support Program?
- Who Is Entitled To Child Support Services?
- What Agency In Oregon Enforces Child Support Orders?
- What Services Will The Division Of Child Suppot Not Provide?