When Should I Apply For Child Support Services?
Every child has the right to have the support of both parents. The Child Support Program may be able to help if you are having problems:
- Establishing who the father of a child is
- Finding the noncustodial parent
- Getting a child support order established or changing an existing support order
- Getting medical insurance coverage for a child
- Determining the amount of past due child support
- Collecting child support payments
- Collecting spousal support payments when spousal support is part of a child support order
- You are entitled to these services.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Is The Child Support Program?
- Who Is Entitled To Child Support Services?
- What Agency In Oregon Enforces Child Support Orders?
- What Services Will The Division Of Child Suppot Not Provide?