What Do I Do When Children Have Emancipated And There Is Still Money Owed?

Emancipation does not terminate arrears. You should contact your CSEA so that they may review your individual circumstances.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources