What Do I Do If I Have Completed The Paternity Affidavit But I Now Think I Am Not The Dad?

You need to contact the CSEA in the county where the mom resides to sign a rescission document as long as it has been 60 days or less since the affidavit has been signed. If more than 60 days but less than one year has passed since signing, you should contact a private attorney.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources