Who Can Get Help From A Child Support Enforcement Agency (Csea)?

Anyone receiving public benefits receives free child support services and is required to cooperate with the CSEA in establishing paternity and collecting child support. Families that do not get public benefits can apply for services with a written application. Some county CSEAs charge a $1.00 application fee, other CSEAs pay the fee for the applicant.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources