My Court Order Says That My Child Support Payment Is Due On The First Of The Month, So Why Don't I Receive It On The First?
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is Child Support Enforcement?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is The Review And Adjustment Process?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. How Is Paternity Established?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Are Child Support Orders?
- Is There Help Available To Custodial And Non-Custodial Parents In The Area Of Establishing And Enforcing Child Support?
- What Methods Are Used By The Child Support Enforcement Program To Collect Child Support?
- The Non-Custodial Parent Lives In Another State And Has Quit Paying Child Support. What Can Be Done To Get Payments To Start Again?
- I Haven't Received My Payment Yet. Did You Receive It?
- I Haven't Received A Payment For Several Months. How Do I Go About Having The Child Support Money Taken Out Of The Non-Custodial Parent's Paycheck?
- How Long Does It Take The Check To Get To Me Once It Is Received By The State Disbursement Unit (Sdu)?
- When I Want Information Regarding My Child Support Payment, What Is Quickest And Easiest For Me To Do?
- Can I Have My Child Support Check Deposited Directly Into My Checking Or Savings Account?
- What Happens If The Automated System Tells Me A Check Was Mailed On February 10th And It Is Now February 15th?
- Who Can Help Me If The Obligor Is Not Sending In The Child Support Payments?
- Who Do I Contact If I Have A Question About A Tax Intercept To Collect On Past Due Child Support?
- If My Child Graduates From High School In May Of This Year And Does Not Turn 18 Until August, Will I Still Receive Child Support?
- My Child(Ren)'s Absent Parent Owes Back Child Support (Arrears) And I Was Wondering If I Have To Sign A Form To Start The Tax Intercept Process?