Is There Help Available To Custodial And Non-Custodial Parents In The Area Of Establishing And Enforcing Child Support?

Yes. A custodial or non­custodial parent may apply for Child Support Enforcement services. There is no application fee. Application forms may be obtained from any Regional Child Support Enforcement Unit or the State Child Support Enforcement Agency. Child Support services include: locating absent parents, establishing paternity, establishing child and medical support orders, reviewing child support orders, and enforcing support orders.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More