If My Child Graduates From High School In May Of This Year And Does Not Turn 18 Until August, Will I Still Receive Child Support?

The best answer is to review the court order that awarded child support on behalf of your child, as there may be a provision that outlines when the child support terminates.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More