Can I Have My Child Support Check Deposited Directly Into My Checking Or Savings Account?
The SDU presently does not offer this service, but we expect to have it available in the future. We will be notifying everyone with that option when it`s set up, probably more around the first of the year 2001.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is Child Support Enforcement?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is The Review And Adjustment Process?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. How Is Paternity Established?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Are Child Support Orders?
- Is There Help Available To Custodial And Non-Custodial Parents In The Area Of Establishing And Enforcing Child Support?
- What Methods Are Used By The Child Support Enforcement Program To Collect Child Support?
- The Non-Custodial Parent Lives In Another State And Has Quit Paying Child Support. What Can Be Done To Get Payments To Start Again?
- I Haven't Received My Payment Yet. Did You Receive It?
- I Haven't Received A Payment For Several Months. How Do I Go About Having The Child Support Money Taken Out Of The Non-Custodial Parent's Paycheck?
- How Long Does It Take The Check To Get To Me Once It Is Received By The State Disbursement Unit (Sdu)?
- When I Want Information Regarding My Child Support Payment, What Is Quickest And Easiest For Me To Do?
- My Court Order Says That My Child Support Payment Is Due On The First Of The Month, So Why Don't I Receive It On The First?
- What Happens If The Automated System Tells Me A Check Was Mailed On February 10th And It Is Now February 15th?
- Who Can Help Me If The Obligor Is Not Sending In The Child Support Payments?
- Who Do I Contact If I Have A Question About A Tax Intercept To Collect On Past Due Child Support?
- If My Child Graduates From High School In May Of This Year And Does Not Turn 18 Until August, Will I Still Receive Child Support?
- My Child(Ren)'s Absent Parent Owes Back Child Support (Arrears) And I Was Wondering If I Have To Sign A Form To Start The Tax Intercept Process?