North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is Child Support Enforcement?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Is The Review And Adjustment Process?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. How Is Paternity Established?
- North Dakota Department Of Human Services. What Are Child Support Orders?
- Is There Help Available To Custodial And Non-Custodial Parents In The Area Of Establishing And Enforcing Child Support?
- What Methods Are Used By The Child Support Enforcement Program To Collect Child Support?
- The Non-Custodial Parent Lives In Another State And Has Quit Paying Child Support. What Can Be Done To Get Payments To Start Again?
- I Haven't Received My Payment Yet. Did You Receive It?
- I Haven't Received A Payment For Several Months. How Do I Go About Having The Child Support Money Taken Out Of The Non-Custodial Parent's Paycheck?
- How Long Does It Take The Check To Get To Me Once It Is Received By The State Disbursement Unit (Sdu)?
- When I Want Information Regarding My Child Support Payment, What Is Quickest And Easiest For Me To Do?
- My Court Order Says That My Child Support Payment Is Due On The First Of The Month, So Why Don't I Receive It On The First?
- Can I Have My Child Support Check Deposited Directly Into My Checking Or Savings Account?
- What Happens If The Automated System Tells Me A Check Was Mailed On February 10th And It Is Now February 15th?
- Who Can Help Me If The Obligor Is Not Sending In The Child Support Payments?
- Who Do I Contact If I Have A Question About A Tax Intercept To Collect On Past Due Child Support?
- If My Child Graduates From High School In May Of This Year And Does Not Turn 18 Until August, Will I Still Receive Child Support?
- My Child(Ren)'s Absent Parent Owes Back Child Support (Arrears) And I Was Wondering If I Have To Sign A Form To Start The Tax Intercept Process?