How Do They Decide What My Fair Share Of Child Support Is?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How to calculate Child Support in New Jersey
- What Are Child Support Services?
- How Does The Court Set The Amount Of My Child Support?
- How Is Child Support Paid?
- What If The Non-Custodial Parent Moves To Another State?
- Does My Support Order Automatically End When My Child Reached Age 18?
- What If I Need An Increase In My Support Order Or Health Insurance For My Children?
- Do The Guidelines Apply To Everybody?
- Can I Change A Child Support Amount If I Need To?