What If The Percentage Of Annual Income Is Not Sufficient?

If it is not there the Nevada court system cannot make it appear. This is a problem that is quite common. The amount of support is not enough, because sometimes the paying spouse is hiding income. Most of the time a good way around this dilemma is to petition the court for support for other things like education costs.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources