What Are The Primary Parts Of A Support Order?
Social Security number of each child, the amount to be paid to each child, how frequent the payments will be made, and the manner of payment.
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How Is Child Support Determined In The State Of Nevada?
- If A Parent Remarries, How Is The New Spouse's Income Viewed For Child Support?
- Does Child Support Exist Without Divorce?
- Should Support Payment Stop If Visitation Is Being Prevented?
- How Is Support Enforced?
- Is Child Support Tax Deductible?
- Is Medical Insurance A Part Of Child Support?
- What If The Percentage Of Annual Income Is Not Sufficient?
- If The Paying Spouse Files For Bankruptcy Is He Or She Obligated To Make Support Payments?
- Can Child Support Be Modified In Nevada?
- Is College Tuition A Part Of Child Support In Nevada?