Is Medical Insurance A Part Of Child Support?
The medical insurance for any minor child is to be awarded with child support. It is not always the noncustodial parent that is responsible. Presently the court looks to the parent with the best plan at the lowest rate.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How Is Child Support Determined In The State Of Nevada?
- Does Child Support Exist Without Divorce?
- If A Parent Remarries, How Is The New Spouse's Income Viewed For Child Support?
- What Are The Primary Parts Of A Support Order?
- Should Support Payment Stop If Visitation Is Being Prevented?
- How Is Support Enforced?
- Is Child Support Tax Deductible?
- Can Child Support Be Modified In Nevada?
- What If The Percentage Of Annual Income Is Not Sufficient?
- If The Paying Spouse Files For Bankruptcy Is He Or She Obligated To Make Support Payments?
- Is College Tuition A Part Of Child Support In Nevada?