Where Are Support Payments Sent?
Minnesota Child Support Payment Center
P. O. Box 64326
St. Paul, MN 551640326
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Happens When A Parent Doesn't Pay Child Support?
- How Are Most Support Payments Made?
- What other ways can be used to pay support?
- How Quickly Does The Payment Center Process Support Payments?
- How Does The Payment Center Send Out The Support?
- If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?
- Can A Support Order Be Changed?