Where Are Support Payments Sent?

The court may order that support payments are to be sent to the child support office. When this happens, payments should be sent to the Child Support Payment Center in St. Paul.The address is:

Minnesota Child Support Payment Center
P. O. Box 64326
St. Paul, MN 55164­0326

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More