What other ways can be used to pay support?
A noncustodial parent who does not pay child support through income withholding may set up automatic recurring withdrawal with a bank. Once the withdrawal is set up, the bank automatically withdraws the child support payments from the noncustodial parent`s checking account. Then the bank electronically sends the payment to the Child Support Payment Center.
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Happens When A Parent Doesn't Pay Child Support?
- How Are Most Support Payments Made?
- Where Are Support Payments Sent?
- How Quickly Does The Payment Center Process Support Payments?
- How Does The Payment Center Send Out The Support?
- If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?
- Can A Support Order Be Changed?