How Quickly Does The Payment Center Process Support Payments?
Staff at the payment center receipt payments Sunday through Friday. Within 24 hours of the time they receipt payments, they record the payments to the child support computer system. If support payments are not assigned to the state, the payment center sends most of them to the custodial parents the next working day.
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Happens When A Parent Doesn't Pay Child Support?
- How Are Most Support Payments Made?
- What other ways can be used to pay support?
- Where Are Support Payments Sent?
- How Does The Payment Center Send Out The Support?
- If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?
- Can A Support Order Be Changed?