How Quickly Does The Payment Center Process Support Payments?
Staff at the payment center receipt payments Sunday through Friday. Within 24 hours of the time they receipt payments, they record the payments to the child support computer system. If support payments are not assigned to the state, the payment center sends most of them to the custodial parents the next working day.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Happens When A Parent Doesn't Pay Child Support?
- How Are Most Support Payments Made?
- What other ways can be used to pay support?
- Where Are Support Payments Sent?
- How Does The Payment Center Send Out The Support?
- If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?
- Can A Support Order Be Changed?