How Does The Payment Center Send Out The Support?
When the payment center sends money to a person or agency, it issues a state of Minnesota warrant (check) or transfers the money by electronic funds transfer. Custodial parents may choose to have support directly deposited into their banking accounts. The bank credits their accounts within two business days from the date of the transfer.
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Happens When A Parent Doesn't Pay Child Support?
- How Are Most Support Payments Made?
- What other ways can be used to pay support?
- Where Are Support Payments Sent?
- How Quickly Does The Payment Center Process Support Payments?
- If I apply for child support services, do I have any rights?
- Can A Support Order Be Changed?