What Do I Do If I Feel That The Court-Ordered Amount Of Child Support Is Too Low?
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How Do I Apply For Child Support Service?
- How Can My Local Office Of Child Support Search For The Other Parent?
- How Can I Obtain A Court Order For Child Support And Health Insurance Coverage?
- Do I Send All Child Support Payments, Regardless Of The County That Issued The Wage Withholding Order, To The New Central Collection?
- I Currently Send The Child Support Payment Directly To The Custodial Parent. Should I Now Start Sending These Payments To The New Central Collection?
- I Send The Child Support Payments To Another State. Should I Now Send The Payments To The New Central Collections Address?
- Do I Now Make The Checks Payable To Maryland Child Support Account?
- I Know The Address Of My Children's Father In Another State, And My Caseworker Sent A Petition To Establish My Order There. What Happens?
- I Need To Establish Paternity For My Child, And The Father Lives In Another Part Of The Country. How Does This Work?
- My Caseworker Filed A Uifsa Petition For Paternity. The Father Denied It, And The Other Court Just Dismissed The Case. What Happened?
- As Soon As The Father Of My Children Is Notified About Enforcement, He Moves. How Will I Ever Be Able To Collect My Support?
- Will Location And Enforcement Services Cost More If My Agency Is Dealing With Another State?
- I Don't Have A Support Order. Can I Establish One By Petitioning The Court Where My Ex-Husband Lives?
- The Father Of My Child Has Left The United States. How Can I Get My Court Order For Child Support Enforced?
- I Checked With The Child Support Enforcement Office, But My Daughter's Father Lives In A Country That Has No Agreement. What Happens?