I Send The Child Support Payments To Another State. Should I Now Send The Payments To The New Central Collections Address?

NO. Use the new central collections address for just the payments that you have been sending to a Maryland child support enforcement office.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources