I Currently Send The Child Support Payment Directly To The Custodial Parent. Should I Now Start Sending These Payments To The New Central Collection?

NO. Send only those payments that you have been sending to a Maryland child support enforcement office.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources