When Does The State Send Out Income Withholding Notices?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How to calculate Child Support in Illinois
- General Information About Child Support Services
- Why Do Employers Play A Big Role In The Collection Of Child Support?
- What If An Employer Does Not Comply With The Notice To Withhold For Child Support?
- I Am Not On Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What Is The Time Frame For The Sdu To Set Up A Direct Deposit, Once We Mall The Information To Them?
- I Am Receiving Tanf, Will The Sdu Send Me A Check?
- My Child Support Order Requires That The Income Withholding Payment Be Mailed Directly To Me, Will My Money Now Go Through The Sdu?
- My Case Has Nothing To Do With Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- I Am Self Employed, Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What If My Support Payment Is Distributed Incorrectly Or Not At All?
- Can I Call The Sdu With Questions?