What If An Employer Does Not Comply With The Notice To Withhold For Child Support?
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How to calculate Child Support in Illinois
- General Information About Child Support Services
- Why Do Employers Play A Big Role In The Collection Of Child Support?
- When Does The State Send Out Income Withholding Notices?
- I Am Not On Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What Is The Time Frame For The Sdu To Set Up A Direct Deposit, Once We Mall The Information To Them?
- I Am Receiving Tanf, Will The Sdu Send Me A Check?
- My Child Support Order Requires That The Income Withholding Payment Be Mailed Directly To Me, Will My Money Now Go Through The Sdu?
- My Case Has Nothing To Do With Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- I Am Self Employed, Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What If My Support Payment Is Distributed Incorrectly Or Not At All?
- Can I Call The Sdu With Questions?