My Child Support Order Requires That The Income Withholding Payment Be Mailed Directly To Me, Will My Money Now Go Through The Sdu?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- How to calculate Child Support in Illinois
- General Information About Child Support Services
- Why Do Employers Play A Big Role In The Collection Of Child Support?
- When Does The State Send Out Income Withholding Notices?
- What If An Employer Does Not Comply With The Notice To Withhold For Child Support?
- I Am Not On Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What Is The Time Frame For The Sdu To Set Up A Direct Deposit, Once We Mall The Information To Them?
- I Am Receiving Tanf, Will The Sdu Send Me A Check?
- My Case Has Nothing To Do With Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- I Am Self Employed, Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?
- What If My Support Payment Is Distributed Incorrectly Or Not At All?
- Can I Call The Sdu With Questions?