My Child Support Order Requires That The Income Withholding Payment Be Mailed Directly To Me, Will My Money Now Go Through The Sdu?

Yes, the law requires that all income withholding orders must be sent to the SDU.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources