My Case Has Nothing To Do With Public Aid; Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?

Yes, if you have Income withholding deducting your child support. The law requires that all income withholding orders must be sent to the SDU.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources