I Am Self Employed, Does My Money Have To Go Through The Sdu?

If it is being deducted through income withholding, then yes, your payments will go thru the SDU.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources