I Have A California Support Order. The Non-Custodial Parent Now Lives In Another State. I Know He/She Has Land And Other Assets. Can I Get Help?

Yes. The fact that the non­custodial parent now lives somewhere else does not prevent the FSD or local child support agency from reaching his/her assets in California.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More